Fishing report Port Hope

Counter strike. I am marking them a lot by do t have meat or rockets. Just tax spoons were crazy but I am not slaying them like that. We get about three or 4 every evening all in twenties. They just started to turn black so most near pot and headed up he five at night. Any hints are appreciated trolling 3 mph using riggers and naked spoons and dipsies and spoons.

It's prolly only the 3 time. That was pretty much about only a half day as well. On the water by 5 and off at 1. I damaged the Rendon in my right arm from reeking so much and am sporting a nice brace and am taking meds some 3 weeks later! Lol great day indeed. I will snap a pic of my screen in that area where I have been fishing for the last four seasons but only twice a year as its a 6 hour drive for me. All of my fish are in one very specific area and I am starting to wonder if there isn't a wreck or something holding more bait than most spots. Whenever I get reports on spoonpullers and such about guys not seeing bait and fish it freaks me out. I have shot after shot that day of massive bait balls. We were even calling the shots on a few fish after s eeing streaker come right up to the balls. Most fish came of the wire dipsey at 200 on 3 with spin doctors and flies. Most green chrome and blue. I think that day only 5 fish came off the riggers. One at 55 and one tracking closer to bottom. Never went deeper than 105. Biggest fish of the day was a 32 that was released on video. Hope this helps!

Terry

Showing your spot that generously is unheard of counter strike. Most people would hold that for their next born! Hope you heal up soon. I have had a day like that last year and the 32 pounder would be worth a car for a 100 dollar ticket and checking in at the weight station - i'm done for this year now but would love to hit the water on the same date next year. Have a good one