You guys are great. I'm sure Fred(aka "steelheadr") is very happy with your comments. There is no man on earth who would appreciate that fish more than him. He used to play a prominent role as a team member in the 80s and 90s and these days helps us out a few times a year as an observer and is a funny as ever. He, along with his brother Doug are two of the greatest people I have ever met and we are blessed to call them friends.

You guys are great. I'm sure Fred(aka "steelheadr") is very happy with your comments. There is no man on earth who would appreciate that fish more than him. He used to play a prominent role as a team member in the 80s and 90s and these days helps us out a few times a year as an observer and is a funny as ever. He, along with his brother Doug are two of the greatest people I have ever met and we are blessed to call them friends.

A very respectable comment coming from a professional fisherman, nicely said Capt. Vince!!

CONGRATS FREDDIE,

That is a truly awesome fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still are the same Fred that has walked the docks early mornings to help out Team "Thrillseeker" for countless tournaments and Thousand's of fish fought  for DECADES flanked by a Doug---J Jackson or a Vince,  ALWAYS with a great big smile and a lunch bag for the day. You have accomplished a life long dream of every great lakes angler. Could not happen to a nicer guy. (who EVERY TIME I still see asks about the health & well being of myself/family and my best friends). Congratulations again to you... STEELHEAD'R

Jerry

Runnin Rebel