for sale : usa 1992 penn yan 265 pro hunter

High Point

1992 penn yan 265 pro hunter. All equipped and ready to fish. Has fish hawk x4d. Three cannon mag 20 TS riggers. Bert track with bert's ratcheting rod holders for dipsies. Has planet board reels mounted on the hard top. Low range HDS 5 fish finder chart plotter( with waypoints). Autopilot. Has updated full electronic ignition. New alternator (2014). New starter(2014). Prop was cleaned and balanced and cutless bearing replaced(2015). Stringers have not been done. They are solid but like all penn yan's will need to be replaced at some point but that is also reflected in the price. This is a very reliable and great fishing boat. I went bigger.$13500

I'll get some pictures up ASAP.

1992 penn yan 265 pro hunter. All equipped and ready to fish. Has fish hawk x4d. Three cannon mag 20 TS riggers. Bert track with bert's ratcheting rod holders for dipsies. Has planet board reels mounted on the hard top. Low range HDS 5 fish finder chart plotter( with waypoints). Autopilot. Has updated full electronic ignition. New alternator (2014). New starter(2014). Prop was cleaned and balanced and cutless bearing replaced(2015). Stringers have not been done. They are solid but like all penn yan's will need to be replaced at some point but that is also reflected in the price. This is a very reliable and great fishing boat. I went bigger.$13500

I'll get some pictures up ASAP.

So what did you upgrade to? We are on the blue dock.