How do you run your copper?

No kidding.....I have a couple from the seventies that are exactly like that and white and also the black ones but have never seen the grey colored ones. The two white ones with the piece of coat hanger inserts were used on my outriggers before they came out with the outrigger model :lol: They are great kite releases too by the way.

u can get the grey/whites on ebay kite relases  good price also

Hey Mark do the fleas stick to your teeth when you use the dental floss afterward? :lol:

Nope! But the floss jams up in between teeth, and I can't pull it through! Actually the fleas were all gone this past weekend where I was. Yippee!

• 1 month later...

Here's how I use the blacks releases Dennis.  I cropped the photo to give you a close up.  I have 8 on each side of the boat.  They are the best IMO because it's just so easy to adjust the tension running different lengths of  copper, core, etc. Love them !!

I use 250 lb Power Pro and blacks outrigger releases.  You can get cheaper releases similar to blacks on Ebay also that have a metal bar with loops at each end. They work too, you just bend the ends sideways.

planer%20releases_zpsn6nruadm.jpg

planer%20releases%201_zpsxqe1tjnv.jpg

planer%20releases%202_zpsbgueykcg.jpg

Like the idea of the Blacks, but what do you do after say the second one inline is tripped..Looks as you can only fish with 3 releases at that point

Here's how I use the blacks releases Dennis.  I cropped the photo to give you a close up.  I have 8 on each side of the boat.  They are the best IMO because it's just so easy to adjust the tension running different lengths of  copper, core, etc. Love them !!

I use 250 lb Power Pro and blacks outrigger releases.  You can get cheaper releases similar to blacks on Ebay also that have a metal bar with loops at each end. They work too, you just bend the ends sideways.

planer%20releases_zpsn6nruadm.jpg

planer%20releases%201_zpsxqe1tjnv.jpg

planer%20releases%202_zpsbgueykcg.jpg

Like the idea of the Blacks, but what do you do after say the second one inline is tripped..Looks as you can only fish with 3 releases at that point