Fished today 130 to 300 FOW  very bumpy  only 2 boats visible in the whole bay . Had s screamer on a dipsy rod , but the newby at  the helm let the boat come about way too fast and he spit the fly . A few marks and very little bait . Things have really changed in Mexico Bay in the last few years .Hope things pick up for the derby . 

Fished yesterday from Selkirk to the South Dune, 100-170 FOW. Exactly what Chinook said. If I put the marks I saw in the box I would still be short a limit. Just keep hoping they'll show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll be trying again this Sunday. But last Sunday the screen looked very much like last year. Tons of bait all over the place and the fish laying on the bottom snoring with a full belly.

post-139538-14396024880934_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14396025071187_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14396025230417_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14396025384724_thumb.jpg

All taken this morning, put your time in and search, they are there. Find the bait, and hold on!!! Don't be afraid to look short, time to throw the temp thing out the window. Will be back at it tomorrow.

Capt Rich

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Salmon River Drift Boat trips

Waterfowl Hunting.

That would be the second fish, I rebent it after the first one, then this one took it out of commission!!! Lmfao.

Capt Rich

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Waterfowl Hunting.

Today was a diff story, fish were still there, and lots of them!!! Story from west of Oz to the big river was screens loaded with fish, but very very few biters. I had the best screens I have seen all season today, but not one mature hit the deck. When they start chewing look out , blood bath city!!! Not seeing them inside 90', but 115' and out was an incredible sight today. Back out tomorrow!!

Capt Rich

NY Guide Service

Lake Ontario Charters

Waterfowl Hunting.

Come on , ain't no fish on this lake .

250 fow - 100 fow . Fired one out at 250 where the traffic was. It's getting very busy with traffic out there now.

Dragged the ball again through 120 fow and skunk .

Seems shades of 2014 for a river run.

Good luck out there.

Rich S

Nice fish capt rich, headed out next wknd for first time in cpl weeks. Last trip was to rochester. They on plugs yet? Temp would be great, as well as any help! Thanks guys! Live in binghamton so any help is greatly appreciated! Tight lines!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United