I fished out of Wison last weekend.  Found a good scum line/temp break around 6 miles straight out.  We fished it for 3 days in a row during the middle of the day and caught kings.  Kings came on spoons and flies.  Only 1 steelhead.  It was really good fishing for the couple hours I put in.  I expect this weekend will be a good bite.

Fished olcott this morning marked a lot of fish could get anything to go threw everything at them ...got 2 Skippys 2 knockoffs and one good rip on the dipsy but gone when I grabbed the rod ..fished 280 all the way out to 500..hoping to head out tomorrow if I do I'll let u know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished 300 to 450 depths boated 2 kings one 19 one 5. Also 2 steely around 9 pounds flasher fly 185 on 2 1/2, big king was on homemade orange. My buddy's did very well boated 9 matures with a couple steely. If your on a good pod action is good finding them is key the next thing boat pressure guys are like flys to roadkill once the net comes out as we learned today.

We fished Saturday as well. 300-550fow. Marked a ton between 340-410. Nice big marks all stacked up. Caught over 20 fish. Lots of shakers. A few decent steelies. Landed three 12# kings and one 20.5# king. Most came on FF. riggers and dipsys. Watermelon spoon took 2 bigger kings. Darker colors didn't produce for us. Mostly bright stuff. Watermelon spoon. purple mirage fly. MTN dew SD. Out of Olcott.

Edited by jigstick