1995 285 Baha Cruisers Sportfisherman

RYE

Thinking about an upgrade but need to sell current boat to do so first. Electronics package includes Furuno 585 w/ thru hull, Raytheon 24 mile radar, Fishhawk x4, Lowrance gps, Raymarine 6001 Autopilot, hydraulic steering, (4) Cannon electric downriggers, Big Jon electric planer mast. Twin screw Volvo Penta 351 fords with Volvo Penta transmissions. Motors have 4030 hours and have been meticulously maintained. All nav lighting has been upgraded to led as well as fishing deck accent and spreader lights. Boat also has drip less shaft packings and is a very dry bilge. Very nice upholstery. Actual size is 28.5' x 10.5' beam. Boat is a documented vessel currently operating as a charter out of Point Breeze, NY. Oak Orchard River, docked at Lake Breeze Marina. There is no trailer included in sale. A very clean baha, asking $25,000. For further information contact Bob Eder (570) 971-7402

Thanks guys for the nice complements, she really is an easy fishing platform. Main reason I am looking at possibility of selling is so I can acquire a boat with better amenities for living aboard. The baha is all fishing deck with little berth quarters. Electronics also included are two vhf radios and a Sony stereo/cd Player. It also has a wash down system.

• 6 months later...

Thank you RD33 for your inquiry. The sale of the boat I was interested in fell through so I will need to hold on to the Baha for the time being.