Otisco 8-15

justtracytrolling

Nothing like a nice healthy looking eye to start off your day :)  I'm jealous and thinking just how great that fish might fit on my grill :lol:  Nice work Justin

Edited by Sk8man

Thanks guys! After I couldnt catch any eyes shallow with meathunter 2 weeks ago trolling at night on a full moon I knew the water was finally warm enough for the first time in 2 years for good summer trolling. Since then I 've pulled at least 1 eye 6 trips out fishing 3-4 hours each time. Now I certain what I wanna run so next time out will be first try at really zeroing in on what's working with every rod in the spread. Up till now I've been covering my bases making sure i knew what they wanted. Anybody want more info than that you'll have to pm me....I will say there seems to be an infinite number of ways not to catch em and very little working....but Im thinking im getting close. Daylight walleyes are beautiful thing here!!!!!

post-151276-0-13728600-1439656086_thumb.jpg

Kevin,

I definitely think that daytime is often better than night on a new moon. I time my walleye tourney on it...not that its helped either year. Hard part about walleye fishing is being there when they do turn on....As you know that's why they are so hard to pattern.