We saw you out there today Plan B and you were right near us (21 ft Penn Yan) a couple times but a little deeper . Just wondering how you made out.

Hi sk8man. We ended up with 4 Lakers , one steelhead, one king. We were marking fish from 120 to 150 fow and we're running 110' down. How did you do?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We stayed in 100-120 most of the time but did get out by you in 150 a couple times. We caught two lakers one over 15 lbs and three browns and most of the time fished about 90-110 over that range. We had 2 break off kings on in the AM but the afternoon everything was very dead despite marking both bait and fish (but not as heavily as in the mornng). Bob and I commented to each other out that you have a nice Grady by the way.....you were "looking good" :)  On the way to Hughes we discussed whether to motor out to the 600's or stay in close and take our chances  and we opted for the latter which may have been a mistake of sorts from some of the reports (e.g. Hookedup etc.). We'll get them next time once Bob gets his leaders retied  :lol: .

We both had the same thoughts so I guess we should have followed our heads. Like you the afternoon was very slow. Thanks for the compliment on my boat. My dad has had a Penn Yan for as long as I can remember always like seeing them on the water!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app