Yesterday was slow out deep for salmon, good inside lakers flasher flies green and prism

salmon took mest rigs dippseys and copper

going out soon maybe smallies first

nice morning, south wind

post-144987-0-24688600-1439986392_thumb.jpg

I'm about to put my boat away for the winter and concentrate on tree stands and deer season. Yotes as well. This has been my worst season since I've lived here and I put more hrs on the lake than ever before. You are about the only guy reporting good days on a regular basis. Good luck buddy, hope your lines are tight and stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

FOUND SOME NICE SMALLIES DEEP 50 FT ,LATER i WENT DEEPER AND FOUND STEADY BROWN ACTION 60 TO 8O FT HIT JUST ABOUT ANY MAG SPOON I USED SILVER WERE BETTER.tHEN I WENT OUT TO 100 TO 120 FOR GOOD LAKER ACTION ON REEN PRISM PROCHIP AND GREEN FLY.i ALSO HAD SOME SALMON ACTION BUT MISSED THEM ON MAG OLD PIRATE SPOONS i;VE HAD MANY YEARS

i DIDNT BOTHER WITH COPPER LINES TODAY

tHE TEMP WAS ABOUT 75 FT TODAY WITH A BROAD THERMOCLINE

Another super day on lake Ontario.We fished inside best bite was 125 70 to 100 down,We boated 3 nice kings,largest 28,4 5th place LOC I fished on the Landing Zone largestfish taken on a bloody nose silver bullet  .50 ft back 70 down.First fish came on a carbon 14 caught on the fish wench 450 copper.Dipsey spindoctor and fly took the other fished ,we also boated a ice laker and lost three other kings.Tons of fish and bait best screen Ive seen in the fall derby in many years.

post-144987-0-47544200-1440625105_thumb.jpg

Edited by john1947

last evening we gave it a nother try.,We were 5 for 5 all lakers on a green dot white spinny with a mirage fly on a dipsey down about 80 ft over 120.All fish came on the one rod.I did mark some larger fish short on time.Nice evening little sunset though.Be back today

Got a late start but the fishing was still good.Boated a 20 lber right off our point 115 90 down on a carbon 14 mag spoon,black and glow back.Later i found some good brown action on a mag nk green glow tape black .Alsp frog spoons worked well on the browns.Lakers were very plentiful but seemed to avoid them by not using that green dot on white spinner.Quite a few boats out today wish it continues,like the old days when there were always many boats trolling off our port and hughes

On Saturday we kept to 175' - 150' FOW and found plenty of bait but little marks. We trolled from Bear Creek West, for about 2 miles then turned to head east. My wire dipsy (150') became wrapped in garbage and would not trip when checking lines. Wile working the dipsy in (bang!) the 100' down rigger fired (king on a chicken wing), then as I went to pick up the 110' rigger I got a second fish (small Laker, green and silver flasher fly). Then the 300' copper was running. We landed 2 of the 3 hits.  It was crazy fun and my 87 year old father was having a grand time. He could only image the size of the prize wing fish that are entered in the LOC tournament... 
Video of the fun ( https://youtu.be/Q2pDBlJRXgQ )

Fishing wa fair this afternoon.5 lakers ,2 skippers and a nice coho.Again the silver bullet red nose took three fish including a nice laker.Coho came on a red flasher bait rig .Tomorrow should be good fishing.We ended up 8 miles from port

Good luck tomorrow

fished yesterday late and stayed in shallow where the thermocline hit the bottom in 70 ft.Got a real nice bass on the 300 copper.Almost got it in had to be over 6 pounds.I did mark some fish in 90 ft 60 down but no hits.Itwas a beautful sunset .My fish held up on the leaders board.First win for me in over 30 years of LOC.

post-144987-0-16539600-1441648444_thumb.jpg