Cayuga 8-19

I took a friend from work who's never been on a boat , let alone been fishing, plus our daughters to t-falls. We went south from the park and set up in 100 fow. Riggers at 65 with a pro troll and fly, and a spoon stacked above that. 2nd rigger was 55 and stacked 45. Both stinger spoons. Worked 60-100 fow all the way down to the yacht club. Picked up 5-6 small salmon, and one that was 2-3 lbs. Headed back north working deeper water. We did manage a few decent lakers on the wire divers pulling sd and flies , set out 250. The lake picked up and one of the girls started getting sea sick, so we packed up and headed in around noon.. post-145639-14400678606119_thumb.jpgpost-145639-14400678789352_thumb.jpgpost-145639-14400678973162_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Girls look like pretty happy fisherladies!!

Ever have any luck with paddles and flies down on the riggers? I ran a few last Sunday and about the only thing they accomplished was increasing blowback, lol

Girls look like pretty happy fisherladies!!

Ever have any luck with paddles and flies down on the riggers? I ran a few last Sunday and about the only thing they accomplished was increasing blowback, lol

8" Dodgers w/flies are vary effective as well as spinnies. Try running one of each until a pattern sets up.

Ya, I usually catch fish on a pro troll e-chip on the rigger. I stack a spoon a few feet above and behind the paddle , that takes a lot of hits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app