Leadcore & Dacron on a Daiwa 47h

If ur using Tuff Line Micro lead u should be OK , however I would use spectra backing , then u would have plenty of room . If u rigged with HC then use Toro u can splice via Chinese finger cuff technique & have the very best connection w/o any knot or swivel .

I use the 47's also and I used the power pro as backer and I used the new 18# leadcore by suffix and I put a 8 color on, but this combo I'm pretty sure you could get a 10 color on, but I doubt that you will get a 10 color, because before I knew you needed a backer I could only get 9 colors of 27# on the reel. You need the 57 series to get 10 color with backer. I made up 3-5-7 colors up and I'll use snap weights on the 7 color to get deeper. Best of luck. Tight lines to all!!

The problem here is kind of like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.....more than one problem here too. As mentioned  to accomplish what you wish you need a larger capacity reel for starters. Daiwa 47H reels are good reels and I have over a dozen of them and they have good capacity for normal mono use on downriggers etc. or for short applications of leadcore etc. In order to get away from the line capacity  limitations of the reel something has to give in your equation. I know you already have the dacron line and leadcore but to use the 47H I'd suggest putting it away for another reel and getting 27 lb leadcore or microline leadcore and 30-40 lb Power Pro Spectra. You don't really need "rope" for line with kings  as many folks believe. Before fleas 12 lb mono was used successfully for even the 30 lb plus fish. Having a good drag on the reel and using it well is the key to success as well as using your boat against them but you do have to have enough line to allow for the runs they make.