Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seasquirrel

Sold / Closed 1987 27 foot Searay Amberjack Hardtop

Just curious as to why the actual asking price is $7,500.00 and further into the post it says will take 11g's??

4 hours ago, pap said:

Just curious as to why the actual asking price is $7,500.00 and further into the post it says will take 11g's??

It looks like he keeps updating the new asking price in the original post, which appears to have been reduced a bunch since he first posted it. I've never heard a bad review of these Sea Ray Amberjacks.

No I have a Sea Ray and I love it!! Mines is a 84. And still very solid. Fished a week with it and never had a drop of water in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 1987 Chris Craft Seahawk 254- For Sale

1987 Chris Craft Seahawk 25' boat is loaded, rigged and ready to be fished!!!!   1993 Load Rite Trailer ( double axel) w/rollers and surge brakes- new tires '09 with less than 200 miles on them.   Pyle stereo/cd/mp3 w/4 speakers Dotline aluminum telescoping outriggers 3- cannon mag 10 downriggers new '09 1- cannon mag 5 new 2017 w/telescoping boom. 1- cannon mag 10 for parts 5 Downriggers total!! Lowrance LCX-27c fishfinder/chartplotter Furuno 585 w/furuno 600w transom mount transduce

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1986 Sportcraft 250 Hardtop Fisherman

Updated to reflect current state; 1986 Sport-craft 250 Fisherman. Original 5.0 230hp MerCruiser with Alpha 1 drive. Estimated hours is under 700 and it shows. Work done in the last 2 years; Rebuilt 4bl carb, new thermostat, new risers/manifolds, alternator, dist. cap, plugs, wires,  gimbal bearing, impeller, brand new prop. These items were preventive maintenance items, not failures. Stringers, floor and transom are solid and dry. LED lights just about everywhere including under gunnel

• 17 foot Boreal design Chinook kayak

I’ve got a nice 17 foot touring kayak. I recently bought it, beginning of the summer. Used it once when I took it up to the thousand islands. And decided it’s not for me. It’s a great kayak. Quick, easy to paddle. Smooth in the water. But I’d rather be in a fishing kayak, so it’s time to pass it on to new hands. Looking to get 800 or best offer for it.       Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 17 foot Necky touring sea kayak

17 foot touring kayak. Has 2 sealed storage hatches. And a splash skirt so the water runs down off the kayak instead of into the kayak while your rowing. Also has a cockpit cover for when your transporting it or store it. Does not come with a paddle but I have 2 brand new paddles that I can sell you if you’d like one. o     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 28 ft rampage 1987

1987 rampage $25.000 , twin 350s Volvo transmissions new in 2018 , 1500 hrs on port 1800 on Star, carbs have been rebuilt , trolls down to 1.5 in normal conditions with no bags , has raymarine ev 200 auto pilot with a 12 inch 127 e unit with great lakes chip, 585 fish finder with 1000 watt and 600 watt hook up for either transducer , or raymarine unit,  has raymarine h.d radar , and fish hawk  under gunel l.e.d lights and spreader lights, and t.v , has 48 inch traxtech trax down with a 12 inch i