Looking for someone experience that is local to the Oswego area to fish with this weekend.

I've been fishing the lake for more than 20 years. I own a 21ft trophy with the right equipment necessary to catch fish.

All of my fishing buddies are busy and the conditions look ideal to fish this weekend.

I will be getting a slip at Wrights landing.

I would prefer a mate on a charter boat of course, but someone experienced handling a boat would be acceptable.

An honest, respectable non-smoker is acceptable...

I don't mean to offend anyone that smokes but I get serious headaches from just being around cigarette smoke ever since I quit smoking...

Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

If interested please message me,

All of my fishing buddies are busy and the conditions look ideal to fish this weekend.
I will be getting a slip at Wrights landing.

I have a 21 ft Trophy
I would prefer a mate on a charter boat of course, but someone experienced handling a boat would be acceptable.
An honest, respectable non-smoker is acceptable...
I don't mean to offend anyone that smokes but I get serious headaches from just being around cigarette smoke ever since I quit smoking...
Please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

Wayne​

​

Please dont post on here... Message me 

Thankspost-146942-0-68275100-1440696230_thumb.jpg

Edited by highnoon12

Yes, Mates do get paid, plus tipped...Yes, i am a USCG Licensed Master Captain as well, with Maritime Consortium card.  I have been a full time Mate/ relief captain on Lake Ontario for 37 years. 

All I was asking was how much you were willing to pay an experienced mate, to get out of bed and go to work.?  

I was just looking for someone to go fishing, if someone with experience beyond piloting the boat offered to come along al the better... If you do this for a living I can understand the wanting to get paid for it part... Some might like to join me because it's an opportunity to have fun catching fish

Thanks, I appreciate your. willingness to offer info but that's not the problem, steering the boat, setting lines and netting the fish is the problem...lol ... I've been told I have a split personality but I'm still only one person,

It's nice of you to offer.