Ruff Rider Live Report Sodus 2015 Aug 28 - Sep 7

Gill-t, When you are fishing deep this time of year you are targeting two year old kings and steelhead. It is stable water and those fish are typically always there.

Normally I would agree with this, but this year is weird and there have been mature fish out deep as well. The offshore bite was slower yesterday, but matures were still being taken from 300-600fow. The difference is when you fish in tight in the warm water, most fish will be mature, as they are the ones willing to tolerate the warm warm water. Edited by Ruff Rider

Gill-t, When you are fishing deep this time of year you are targeting two year old kings and steelhead. It is stable water and those fish are typically always there.

Right....I think Nick and everyone else fishing the Derby are looking for Majors.  

Al the kings we have caught also had been laying on the bottom for awh le.What makesit tough is the quaga musscles out there.It use to be easy.Last night I caught a few lakers who had a full mouth of quaugas,took the fly all the way down in their bellys,lol

Time to run J plugs in a pack.

Fishing is such fun,what better way to spend our summers

Yeah we moved in from real deep comming into 250 now. Let you know if we bend a rod. Sorry about the fish tough when you know its a lunker. Keep them down there youll get him back

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Keep it nick... been following you guys for couple years now. Love the communication. I've been pretty lucky myself considering most of the reports. Great job you two.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app