SLR at it again 8/29

Kevin J Legg

Took a couple buddies this morning and got 7 plus a short. We started at 4:00 and were done at 7:15. A couple oblong lines and most on bottom bouncers in 30-55 fow. post-144887-14408612799045_thumb.jpgProbably could had limited but had a great morning so went to breakfast instead. Doing a big fish fry for a large group of people from our church this afternoon.

That's great Kevin, I know if I were a member of your church I'd be bellied up to the table with a fork in each hand. I never got to eat a walleye that I didn't have to catch, fillet and cook myself before I got to tast it. I'm sure you will have a "gracious" crowd at your church dinner. I know the folks will be happy for you, and the fish, also to taste the best fresh water fish going. Congrats to you!!

Interesting couple days fishing odgensburgh waddington area,found the locals up here don't share there information much at all ,,a few older guys we met tried to guide us in the right direction. But mostly all tight lipped...it was a challenge for us with all the weeds floating and such strong current .. Something I'm not used to fishing in... But the kids had a blast fishing .. And many thanks to Kevin and prof t for always willingly sharing there stories on this board ..

That's grate Roybee, congrats to your outting!!! The weeds are bad but when the eyes are active it sure make it a little more bearable. Thanks for the report!!!

Went this morning and picked up triplets...almost identical 21 inchers. Out at 5 home at 6:45. Also a throwback and lost one at the boat. Worked some new spots. Just a matter of keeping lures on the bottom without dragging through zebra mussels. taking two buddies out this evening.