sub troll question

joe g

today my speed on subtroll stopped registering but the temps were still displaying.   i used my backup probe thinking battery. also reterminated the connection at the probe and checked the connection between antenna and cable..  any thoughts?

What depth are you running? The other main issue that we always have with ours is the connection between the antenna and the wire to the display. We have reterminated it and it works better than it did from the factory

When ours starts to act weird we spray the antenna with the hose (or drape a damp rag over it) and it starts working again.

Good luck the are finicky when they want to be

What depth are you running? The other main issue that we always have with ours is the connection between the antenna and the wire to the display. We have reterminated it and it works better than it did from the factory

When ours starts to act weird we spray the antenna with the hose (or drape a damp rag over it) and it starts working again.

Good luck the are finicky when they want to be

i was very deep (500fow) when i noticed it not working. i tried the damp rag and it did not work