When does the fishing die in the lake?

Probably a very dumb question, but with this being our first year of really hitting it hard on lake O, I was wondering when the fishing dies in the lake.  I realize that a good deal of the salmon that will run will do so by late Sept, but not sure what that means in the lake for fishing.  When do things start to wrap up?  Years ago we chartered out of the oak and in sept we found a smaller class of kings deeper while the matures were heading in.  Will this last throughout Sept as well?

Thanks

Probably a very dumb question, but with this being our first year of really hitting it hard on lake O, I was wondering when the fishing dies in the lake. I realize that a good deal of the salmon that will run will do so by late Sept, but not sure what that means in the lake for fishing. When do things start to wrap up? Years ago we chartered out of the oak and in sept we found a smaller class of kings deeper while the matures were heading in. Will this last throughout Sept as well?

Thanks

This year the fishing died around June 15th. 😩

At least for some of the whiners.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a very dumb question, but with this being our first year of really hitting it hard on lake O, I was wondering when the fishing dies in the lake.  I realize that a good deal of the salmon that will run will do so by late Sept, but not sure what that means in the lake for fishing.  When do things start to wrap up?  Years ago we chartered out of the oak and in sept we found a smaller class of kings deeper while the matures were heading in.  Will this last throughout Sept as well?

Thanks

targeting "smaller class of kings" and people are wondering why the matures aren't around.Captains need to smarten up and look at the big picture.!!Not bustin on youPa,but part of the problem is right in front of their faces.