Sold / Closed Boat for sale: 2008 22' Trophy 2152 I/O Extended hardtop

momay4000

Hello LOU friends.

As mentioned in previous posts, I have decided to sell my boat. It is a 22' 2008 Trophy 2152 with roughly 500 hours on the original 4.3l Mercruiser I/O , and I am the original owner after buying it new in '08. The boat is meticulously maintained and currently being brokered by Krenzer's Marine (see link below). I am an eager seller and would prefer to lock up a deal before winterizing and storing it and the boat is available for sea trial at Krenzer's. The boat is listed at $19,900.00 but I am certainly open to all reasonable offers.

I am selling b/c my wife and I are in the process of purchasing a large parcel of land that has been in our family for the past 40 years, and the maintenance of the property and a change in family priorities leaves me no choice but to sell the boat so that I can work on this property the next few years.

Here's the link with pictures:

http://www.krenzermarine.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=1482302&p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&sq=trophy

Items included:

4.3 L 190 hp Mercruiser alpha one I/O
Raymarine SPX-5 Helm mounted autopilot
Lowrance HDS-8 FF/GPS
VHF radio
AM/FM/CD radio with two marine speakers
Subtroll 900 downspeed/temp indicator
(2) Captains Pack Big Jon Electric downriggers
(6) Heavy Duty Big Jon Dipsy rod holders
Rocket launcher
Extended hardtop
(2) Big Jon manual planer board reels
Raw water washdown pump (new in 2013)
Fresh water only
dock lines/safety equipment/life jackets all included
(4) dock fenders

Thanks for looking - tight lines to all.

All inquiries are to be made through Krenzer's: (315) 483-6986. Ask for Amber Hicks.

Thanks again,

Chris

Disclaimer: link was provided with permission from Krenzer Marine. I am legally obligated to provide them a seller's commission although I have no other personal or financial ties to Krenzer's Marine.

Edited by momay4000

This is a very sad day for us. It was a heartache to see my buddy part away from her lady.

I have rode on Chris boat countless times. She is a fish catching machine. If you know Chris, he cleans up his boat after every trip and it certainly shows. Evkerything on the boat runs perfectly!

I cant believe it is only $19.9K. This is priced to sell very fast.

Best of luck to both Chris and the next owner!

Thanks boys - brings tears to my eyes to hear the touching comments and of course on the sale.

Nothing is forever gentlemen........you never know when I might just buy again.

Tight lines men,

Chris

I am honored to have sold my vessel to a fellow LOU member.

Thanks to all my LOU friends for the kind words and memories. I'm excited that this boat will bring many more memories to another great angler and his family.

Tight lines,

Chris