Spoon ID

jlogger

Looking to see if anyone knows the manufacturer of this spoon. It is hard to see in the pics but down toward the hook it has an odd bend or crease to it and an accentuated curve on the other end. Almost looks like it got stepped on. It is slightly smaller than an NK 28. I thought it was an NK C5 but now I am doubting that. Before someone else mentions it, I know that hook is in pathetic shape.

Thanks.post-149548-0-92263700-1441196526_thumb.jpgpost-149548-0-13319300-1441196535_thumb.jpgpost-149548-0-26504300-1441196546_thumb.jpg

I thought crocodile but it looks thin for one, at least the ones I have or seen.  Mine are smaller ones off the pier in spring for browns so maybe the bigger ones are thinner.

Jack if I am not mistaken you were right on with it being a C5. I still have a couple on the boat if you want to compare it and I will double check tomorrow as I am heading out if the weather cooperates.

It's an NK 2D or 3D spoon depending on length I do believe. There weren't a lot of them made and have been discontinued for some time now.

That's right on I forgot about those. The C5 is the smaller spoons they made. I have all of them so it's hard to keep up with the new ones and the old ones

Thanks to all. I also thought it was too big to be a C5 but remembered as being an NK when I bought it. But that was 15 or more years ago. I'll definitely buy the 2D or 3D call. I have a few others like it. There are days when that thing won't miss.