1999 BAHA 272 FISHERMAN

madsierra

I have a turn key 272 fisherman completely rigged for great lakes fishing. It is a gas powered 350/330hp single screw inboard with just over 1000 hrs with 90% of those hrs @ trolling speed before the kicker was installed. The fishing deck is completely flat with NOTHING in your way while fishing. then a 8' step up into the cockpit so everything stays dry in cockpit. It has a raised traxtech rail system all the way around that holds 4 cannon high speed riggers and 5 Berts ratchet rod holders. there are 3 additional tite lock rod holders mounted on each side and 5' single Big john planner mast on each side. 10 rod rocket launcher mounted to Hard top. Furuno 585 fish finder with bronze thru hull transducer. lowrance elite 7 gps/fishfinder , standard horizon 5" gps as well. fishhawk 840 head with x4 probe. vhf radio, am/fm radio. autohelm auto pilot for main motor with a wired remote. Has 2009 4 stroke 9.9 xtra long shaft mercury kicker mounted in the center with full controls @ helm as well as a pro-troll 3 for speed and a Panther t-4 wireless remote for steering the kicker from anyplace in boat. wash down pump, led lighting. docking lights. plenty of storage. cuddy sleeps 2 and has a stand up head with pump out. new  roll up drop curtain last fall. custom birds eye maple shelving in cockpit. Trailer is a 2006 twin axle aluminium load rite bunk with electric/hydraulic brakes. almost new tires w/spare. boat Is METICULOUSLY cared for, only in water at a dock about 10 weeks a yr...always fresh water. and covered when at home. bottom painted every yr and waxed at least twice a year.  Boat is currently In Oswego but will be coming back to Vermont in a few weeks. only selling to step up to a bigger boat. asking $27,900. I would consider keeping some of the equipment and sell for less. you can contact me @ 802-558-2658. Eric

post-147220-0-52784400-1441203467_thumb.jpgpost-147220-0-01436800-1441203548_thumb.jpgpost-147220-0-13542100-1441203600_thumb.jpgpost-147220-0-60076000-1441203640_thumb.jpgpost-147220-0-95274800-1441203659_thumb.jpgpost-147220-0-24642300-1441203725_thumb.jpg

i have not had a survey done. owned for 7 yrs. Baha's built in that yr and newer no longer have wooden stringers...they are composite and where guaranteed for life of boat. if you are really interested i would welcome a survey on the boat. 

For anyone interested in my boat... it Is sold pending full payment from a forum member, I also have another forum Member that has 1st chance if I do not receive payment on Saturday after sea trial. I will continue to answer any question anyone else may have in case neither of these guys purchase it. I will update if It is officially sold on Saturday. Thanks for all the inquiries. Eric

An absolutely crazy week in wrapping up Charters & getting back home! I would have commented by now, just to wiped out... Lol

If there was a version of a show room condition boat...this is it! A pristine vessel that has been taken care of top notch both from a mechanical stand point & fishing equipment! I fished this boat with the captain for the last five years, both in Charters & Pro/And.....I can say this.....She's a fish catching machine, will go to top end like no bodies business with her Mag 350 purring like a kitten! Whom ever gets this boat is getting a Gem!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app