Let's go fishing! Port of Rochester... Hot!

Good luck, Spent 5 hours out there and mangaged 1 skipper. Fished 100-300 fow west of the river. We went west because we spent 4 hours east yesterday and only got 1

Some of the worst fishing out of Roc in a long time

Edited by off track

Probably kings. Good luck and piss em off because staging kings are not generally going to feed, but they'll gladly kill something just because it deserves no better fate. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Probably kings. Good luck and piss em off because staging kings are not generally going to feed, but they'll gladly kill something just because it deserves no better fate. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I agree, j plugs soon. Double up 1 brown 1 skip

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148809-14412227960987_thumb.jpg

post-148809-14412228047416_thumb.jpg

Atlantic for sure.  We were marking  what fish we saw in 80-95 ft yesterday and could only get a couple to hit both in 90 and down probably 70...one was definitely a big king (the snap-off) I'd be working below the 100 ft real good and maybe something like t J-plugs staggered too. A lot of times in there they are mistaken for lakers.

Edited by Sk8man

Atlantic for sure. We were marking what fish we saw in 80-95 ft yesterday and could only get a couple to hit both in 90 and down probably 70...one was definitely a big king (the snap-off) I'd be working below the 100 ft real good and maybe something like t J-plugs staggered too. A lot of times in there they are mistaken for lakers.

Well said.. marking hooks right now.. working 80 to 160 fow 60 to 105 down

post-148809-1441312507797_thumb.jpg

Go get them and keep your eye on the coming storms!

Thanks for looking out Nick. Just landed 5lb brown. Forgot to take pic before I threw it back. Nice calm waters.

A bit warm out there? Water temp was moving deep, assuming it is back down on bottom now.

It is.. took 17.6lb 95 over 100fow. I must of bonked him on the head. If that's what it takes..lol