Let's go fishing! Port of Rochester... Hot!

Just pulled a nice mid 20 laker. Not really what we are looking for but better than nothing

They let u know your rigs are still running. Don't have to check poles if lakers are hitting. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

ended 1 for 3, just a laker. The 2 we lost felt like lakers as well. Not going to waste time tomorrow

Was anyone in the group off Webster this morning when the a$$hole in the fast boat decided to run through the middle of the pack?  He passed us less than 30 feet off our Port side, good thing we didn't have our boards out.

Edited by off track

Just got home fished from 515a-8p roughly. no mature kings. fished from 40 fow to 450. ended the day roughly 12 for 16. biggest king 10#, steelie 10#, and a 14# laker, the rest small browns or skippies. inside has hooks just tend to feel not many are staging kings. I am not sure what i am missing... thru a bunch of stuff at them. Back at it about 7-8 hours!

Dan

Just got home fished from 515a-8p roughly. no mature kings. fished from 40 fow to 450. ended the day roughly 12 for 16. biggest king 10#, steelie 10#, and a 14# laker, the rest small browns or skippies. inside has hooks just tend to feel not many are staging kings. I am not sure what i am missing... thru a bunch of stuff at them. Back at it about 7-8 hours!

Dan

I feel u there, I did a 12 hour last week. Long time to be on a boat. Back at it myself tomorrow. I'm going straight to 400 and checking temp. I think the hot weather shoved them out. I'll find them.. see you out there.

When I was offshore off of Sandy last week, I took kings down 120+ out of 39 degree water. Do not overlook those marks! Good luck guys. My season is done.

Enjoy your winter see you next year.

Got 1 mature yesterday 150ft, 35ft down 60ft back on a yeck frog off of webster. There was a very strong current.

That's about where we are. See what happens today. Marking hooks around 45 to 65 down

Forget about kings,they fizzled out this year. Go for Cohos,they are about to start staging in roughly 150 to 200 FOW. The ones that I have caught so far are healthy and carry no lamprey scars.