Went out today worked water from 80'-140' great screens at 90fow lots of bait in top 50' tons of marks just no takers. Talked to a couple guys one caught a couple early other guy not sure. We managed 2 mud chickens 10 lbs. and 12 lbs. 1 Skippy king and 1 white fish or might have been a herring.

Hot spoon was ssw.

Sent from my thinking chair...

post-149865-14412487689596_thumb.jpg

post-149865-14412487775391_thumb.jpg

looks like a pretty weimaraner in the boat with you ive had them my whole life just had my boy put down a week ago still pretty sad great dogs though good luck with the fishing look like another ****ty year so far

Thanks he is a brute, sorry to hear about yours they are great companions.

What Is ssw Spoon ? Any pics. I am going out in a.m. out of association island with my two boys and would love to get Any action. It Has been à struggle Any info would help. Not lookin for anybodys hot spot just depth to start and dôme color choices. Thanks

Was out till 9 this à.m. Nothing at all and didnt see anybody doin much, when are they going to start showing up????? Is it à late year or just no fish

Lots of fish out there. Getting them everyday. Copper has been producing the best.

2 From this morning:

post-151421-14414692166784_thumb.jpg

post-151421-14414692330517_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Holy dark fish!

I was a bit surprised how dark the male was but the big female was a bad pic and the sun made it look darker then it was. Here's a pic back on shore of each.

post-151421-14415882829052_thumb.jpg

450' of 45lb blood run copper with 45' 30lb fluorocarbon leader. Green/Silver 8" pro troll flasher and blue/yellow atomik fly 29" leader.

Thanks for that come back, thats what  I was thinking, had to ask. I use to pound the salmon on copper pirates now I can't by a fish on it. :shake: