new pics added - 2004 Alumacraft trophy 205 150hp Yamaha and 8hp kicker

Dublin Up

thinking about selling my Alumacraft to upgrade to a strickly big lake boat, i've owned the boat for 6 yrs and bought it from Toledo OH, was always a fresh water walleye/salmon boat and never keep in the water.

2004 Alumacraft trophy 200
tandem shorelander trailer
150hp 2-stoke yamaha with stainless prop
8hp 4-stroke kicker with electric start/trim ($2500)
4 mag 10 cannon riggers
9 berts rod holders
traxtech tracks
new 3 bank charger($350)
new 24v/80lb minnkota with ipilot with i use for autopilot ($1500)
3 new batteries this spring
2 hds 10's at helm linked with structure scan($4500 last season)
1 hds 7 at bow ($900)
big jon planner mast and offshore boards
4 pedestal sets, drivers has airride, plus two jump seats at stern
Full bimini with side/back curtain
travel cover
livewell at bow and stern

all around great boat and very versatile , we fish the big lakes, bass fish it, crappie fish and do the lower river in the winter, extremely reliable and well maintained.
On average we can troll all day even if we head offshore and only burn about $20 in fuel a trip. I'm looking to moved into a 27-30' boat that will mostly stay in a slip, only interested in trades towards a baha newer then 1997, tiara, rampage or similar laid out boats . Asking price fully loaded is $23,500 or B/O , will also sell it without equipment. boat is loacted in pendleton NY and i can send pictures if interested, call/text (716)535-6990

Edited by onthewater247

Yep me also. Looking at 2 myself a Tiara 3100 open and a Trojan 9.6 meter. Best place to look is in Ohio as I have found there isn't must for sale in NY. There is a nice Baja in Astabula that I looked at but there aren't for me cause the family wants there space in the cabin so I have to please both sides-fishing and pleasure.

Yea it's a great all around boat and I'm still up in the air if I want to be stuck with a boat that's always docked at one port, it's so nice being able to fish different water day to day. And yea it holds its own in the rough stuff, yesterday we fished dunkirk in 4s with the occasional 5 footer mixed in

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 1 month later...