new pics added - 2004 Alumacraft trophy 205 150hp Yamaha and 8hp kicker

Dublin Up

If you like to fish other lakes and species your going to regret getting rid of it. I have a 20' ft Lund and its great in the rough water, well as rough as I would want to fish in any boat. Think about it , you'll be tying yourself down unless you have buddies to fish elsewhere with on their boats. Good luck with whatever you decide, it's a nice boat.

• 2 months later...

Boat it's still available , I honestly haven't pushed selling it yet because I haven't pulled the trigger on the new boat yet, I was also considering stripping all the goodies and selling much cheaper, let me know if your interested either way

After countless hours on the net yesterday looking at boats like yours, I have to say, yours is the best bang for the buck. A 20 footer with the amount of electronics and equipment.....I'm really suprised that you haven't sold it yet. Think long and hard about limiting yourself to one port, if you decide to go that way. Best wishes to ya! Steve........

Thank pennyan20, I really haven't pushed selling it but if and when I pull the trigger on s new boat I will be putting mine on Craigslist and Ebay to offload it. Sizematters2 I'm not sure on engine hours as you would have to plug in the jurors but I'm sure the kicker definitely has more hours then the main motor. I have a few boats im very close to buying and if I do I will more then likely take my electronic and riggers and sell the boat at a discounted price

• 3 weeks later...