SLR EYES 9-3

EsoxAC3

Went quite a few hours trolling without a fish. Last night I decided to change tactics........ I changed typical location and threw a double bladed spinner with a power bait. Bam! After about 30 min hooked a nice 6lb eye. Could not be happier!

post-155409-14413982807366_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

post-148929-0-20914700-1441462522_thumb.jpgNice fish Esox AC3.Fished tonight ended up with two around 20" tough fishing with the wind both on bb with rapala in 45 fow. I also caught two last night one jigging a spoon in 50 fow and the other trolling bb 35 fow one 18 and the other 22.

Edited by mhtrapper

Nice fish, 6#'s is a stout eye, good to see you switched things up when things were slow, every year I know of guys taking brute eyes while trolling for those fresh water sharks, just proves that when they reach a stout size they will compete with the muskies for food.

Looking forward to a beautiful fall..... Cooler temps can arrive any time! Headed out tomorrow am with my brother in law and his brother visiting from the UK. Hope to get them on some fish. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United