Any Luck South of Lodi?

Seneca stunk today. One big hog and slow this evening. Lots of marks and bait but no good bite to go with it. Blue buble to just north of peach orchard. I should of ran to the shelf at lodi

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Found a school of perch out of Lodi. No trout. FF combo in UV blue. Perch is huge. Worst part is all 4 poles went at the same time... all perch. Kept the one that the air bladder blew out it's mouth. 100Fow 50 down on dipsey setting 3.

Might try again tomorrow with live bait. Perch in that size is always good

Unexpected. But hey it's been while. Felt like a huge lazy Lakers with all the grass on the dipsey. Wind was picking up on the south side so I went around the point, ran into the ground. Had enough of the wind and waves at that point and headed home... No wind for days.... But because I decide to try Lodi.... there has to be a south wind.

New phone sucks. Won't let me upload the picture of the perch.

Unexpected. But hey it's been while. Felt like a huge lazy Lakers with all the grass on the dipsey. Wind was picking up on the south side so I went around the point, ran into the ground. Had enough of the wind and waves at that point and headed home... No wind for days.... But because I decide to try Lodi.... there has to be a south wind.

New phone sucks. Won't let me upload the picture of the perch.

Pretty much always a wind at Lodi in the morning , starts building ater sun up till 10ish or so then most times drops off.... it a temp thing , Hermit can give you a full detail on it........ Edited by ERABBIT