Got the boat in about 7am and headed east,shut down 80fow and check temp. 42deg30ft. down.Set up two rigger with spoons and two wire divers,one with green and crome spinnie and green glow Atomic fly out 100ft. and a meat rig and mag. paddle green out 120 ft. Worked into about 60fow and the spinnie and fly is screeming, I shoved the rod in my partners  hand and sat back and watched the fun,it was his first salmon.Love watching the newbe with his first good fish. It seemed like a half hour or so he got it to the boat and safely in the net :lol: I didn;t knock it off.It was about 18-20 lbs.

Set the diver back up and shortly the meat rig goes, got the rod out of the holder and he was gone. :( I ended up in frount of IBay, I should have stayed east a mile or two, I had fish checking out the lures, some down 30ft.and some on bottom. 10:30 getting hot things were slow ,pulled lines and headed in before the launch got mobed. It was a nice morning, lake was calm Got 1 lost one, good day for me :)  Don't get any better than that.