Where to fish in Rochester, I'm from Seattle, WA

Hello everyone.

I'm new to the site, and I live in Seattle. I'm going to be in Rochester for the next two weeks in training, and I want to go fishing!!!

I do a ton of Salmon and Steelhead fishing here in the Northwest, and I'd love to catch a few while I'm out your way... I'd like to compare tactics and see the fish.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Is this a good time of year for you? Any open seats???

Thanks

Mark

Hello Bruce...

I'll give you a call. The problem I may have is that I don't know anyone in Rochester to fill the boat. I may find a few guys in training that want to go. Or, I might be able to jump in with some other guys.

I'm easy going and just want to fish and learn some new tactics.

What are you catching right now?

Mark

I'll be out in Vancouver WA from the 17th to the 21st and would be happy to trade seats.

I just started fishing Lake Ontario last year so you wouldn't "hook up" as much as a charter, but you're welcome to jump aboard to split some gas $.

Hey Zebedee...'

I'm game for that offer!!! I'll be in Rochester for two weeks(jUNE 1-13), so I can also try to fish with Bruce. I'll also let you know Fireplug what the status is with the other guys in my class.

I will be fishing the weekend you are here in Washington, but I'm pre-fishing Kettle Falls on the Columbia River near Canada in the NE corner of Washington State. We are fishing the Governor's Cup (our largest Walleye Tournament in the state) the following weekend.

You are welcome to fish with us, I think it is only going to be me and my buddy. I have all of the gear and tackle we will need... The down side is that we will likely be about 7 hours from Vancouver, WA. We can talk more about this situation.

Thanks Guys... I'm up to fish with anyone anytime!!!

Mark