Cayuga help

Looking to come to the south end of cayuga next weekend. We have never been to the cayuga, we haven't had much luck on ontario lately so we figured we would try cayuga. Any help on where fishing has been good and with spoons or flasher flies? We have two riggers and dipsys. We heard either meyers or deans cove? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

The post on 9/3 Cayuga, I put up tells the story. Sheldrake, south is a great area, 60- 120' bounce bottom if no bites, ff with uv, glow flies. Spoons too..

Went up today to just float the middle ( didn't fish), fish were suspended down 90-110' under small pods.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I did the same as nautitroller on Thursday and had a good day. Bounce bottom 60 to 80 ft from boy scout camp north. Bright colors and and blue and silver worked well for me

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Never lost a weight north of boy scout camp. Just bounce bottom troll deep then come in shallower till they bounce then head out deep again. I've been fishing the 100 to 60 ft range and have done well. Set your riggers at 80 ft and go back and forth

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As you get towards Kidders, there are a few fingers that come out toward deep water, the bait is there and lots of fish, watch your lake contour if you have it on your GPS. If the bottom comes up I like to have it bounce bottom while turning out I pick up the rigger, fish on!! I run only one rigger deeper especially solo it's easier to manage. The other I run between 40-60 with a slider cheater. ( no worries on that hitting bottom)

Those fingers are the key, the fish sit in those little valleys waiting to grab a bite going by. Go get em!!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app