Meyers live

75 on top, with the south wind not much change, about 50' down for thermocline, current runs with the wind south to North last few days. Fish I caught were not full of bait so bite has not been hot. Piss em off to bite or make em believe their dinner is being taken away from em. Cayuga, or any finger, this time of year can be slow, keep changing till they bite!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice report jeff....some of the guys here in the fingers make it seem so easy, but in reality they are really good trollers....i know you'll keep at it and keep learning! Best part is the figuring it out and anyone who will fish all night from a kayak is willing to do the work and thats all it takes!

Go after them early!!!! We started just south of tauganok along with 5 other boats that disappeared quickly. It wasn't long we started doing circles fighting doubles of a nice class of fish. We had 60 degrees down 60 ft but caught fish anywhere between 50-100. Salmon Lakers and some nice rainbows they are there and hungry early the bite was dead after 9:00

post-152814-0-75506400-1441580288_thumb.jpg

Go after them early!!!! We started just south of tauganok along with 5 other boats that disappeared quickly. It wasn't long we started doing circles fighting doubles of a nice class of fish. We had 60 degrees down 60 ft but caught fish anywhere between 50-100. Salmon Lakers and some nice rainbows they are there and hungry early the bite was dead after 9:00

Yea nicely done!!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the report, it was a fun read. Pleasure boater were out in force on Sat!

We launched out of T-falls on Saturday at around 8:00am. Fished until around 6pm. Went 4 for 6. Bite died around 10:30 or 11:00am, think I only had one hit in the afternoon. Was mostly running two dipsys out 280ft with spoons. Pink was the only color that seemed to work for us. Around 10:30 or so put out another dipsy rod out 150ft on a  #3 setting with a dodger and pink fly, it quickly took a hit and ripped out some line, but by the time I got to the rod there was no one home. Best speed seemed to be from 2.5-3.3. Depth finder was acting up, so not sure about depths.

post-149402-0-56787200-1441737858_thumb.jpg

Edited by Salmo slayar

Nice box .i dont like fish with my whiskey but you got to keep it cold.lol

That's funny..... update on my navionics. Couldn't figure out why it wasn't working out on the water, got looking around my phone on monday and realized the app had to be updated. At least it's working again....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app