My Daughter's first muskie

Trolled my 6yr old daughter and her 10yr old cousin over their first muskies this morning at Chautauqua. 32 and 33 inchers...perfect starter size for the kids. They were really excited. Allison had to run her pink tiger Baker, of course. I couldn't be happier.

post-150846-14415671268533_thumb.jpgpost-150846-14415671431484_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

YES, totally awesome job dad/ uncle, perfect day for a absolute dream come true. I must say Justin nailed it, we should see more of those moments. Memories last for ever, I remember my first eye like it was yesterday and I was with my uncle also. Congrats to you for taking the kids fishing.

Thanks guys. It was great they were each able to boat one. We talked about how we would do everything beforehand a couple times. They handled it like pros, and we got a couple great pictures and memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

When ure a kid its the fishing thats awesome..... As u get older and look back, its the memories and the time shared with the ones u love. Id say that day is one for the scrap book! Good stuff. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I love to see adults getting the kids involved.  Great job!  I will never forget fishing with my dad as a kid and the memory of my first King Salmon at 13 yrs old.  I am hoping that someday my 12 yr old nephew will say the same about the times he and I have gone out for pike, even though he has only managed to land a few largemouth bass.  The pike will be coming soon for him. And I think I am more excited for that than he is.  Keep it up and good luck!!