Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

I duck hunted all weekend had a ton of birds in a area. Got a 5 man limit with a banded hen mallard on saturday and a 2 man limit today with a beautiful drake widgeon thats on his way to the taxidermist. Back to the deer stand on saturday

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-14458131064732_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14458131345902_thumb.jpg

post-152176-14458131628152_thumb.jpg

I duck hunted all weekend had a ton of birds in a area. Got a 5 man limit with a banded hen mallard on saturday and a 2 man limit today with a beautiful drake widgeon thats on his way to the taxidermist. Back to the deer stand on saturday

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Don't want to sound like a jerk,but, this is a deer hunting thread. You did post this in the waterfowl thread. Good that you had a great shoot this weekend. The best waterfowl hunting is yet to come!!!!!!

Don't want to sound like a jerk,but, this is a deer hunting thread. You did post this in the waterfowl thread. Good that you had a great shoot this weekend. The best waterfowl hunting is yet to come!!!!!!

Well the deer sure weren't moving so I'm glad to hear of someone killing something. Friggen moon was bright on the way out tonight. Not good for daytime movement.