Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Blew a great chance this morning about 745ish on a nice buck. good mass, 4 pt on right side and a porcupine 4 on the left. I have not seen him before in the field or on camera. I got to watch him rake a tree for about 10 mins about 70 yards away before he made his way to me. He was all jacked up. He lives to fight another day.

Today was a quiet morning till this doe came thru and presented a nice 10yd shot from the ground. After I shot she was literally dead on the ground in 30yds. Never had one drop from a chest hit that fast! But just wanted to share the crazy hole!! Rage extremes literally cut thru 4 ribs on this one side! Yes slightly quartering away. saw 2 80 inch 8 points and a spike this morning out cruising around from 8-845.

post-144765-14463924130501_thumb.jpg

Today was a quiet morning till this doe came thru and presented a nice 10yd shot from the ground. After I shot she was literally dead on the ground in 30yds. Never had one drop from a chest hit that fast! But just wanted to share the crazy hole!! Rage extremes literally cut thru 4 ribs on this one side! Yes slightly quartering away. saw 2 80 inch 8 points and a spike this morning out cruising around from 8-845.

My goodness! What a hole! Lol

Congrats everyone that got one this weekend.

Thinking about hunting this evening tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening since I don't have class and can't hunt this weekend. Think there's any sense in doing that with the temps were supposed to have?

Back in the hardwoods still a lot of leaves but fingers crossed. It's def on I know of quite a few racks that have been taken this past weekend. A buddy of mine kicked up a giant on one of our property's yesterday morning walking walking out. Was bedded with a doe