Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

I wish!! I have a 10 month at home and her #1 gift that she wants is to be able to sleep in on her birthday! Are you f-ing kidding me! I tried convincing her to switch birthdays with me but she won't have it. :**-*(

I wish!! I have a 10 month at home and her #1 gift that she wants is to be able to sleep in on her birthday! Are you f-ing kidding me! I tried convincing her to switch birthdays with me but she won't have it. :**-*(

I have an easy solution for this Matt.  Sleep over at Grandma and Grandpas house. 

Matt ur able to skip ur anniversary every year for our walleye trip, then last yr would have been ur fisrst one to be home and we decided to stay an extra day. She aint left yet. Or tell her I need help tracking one early morning bfore the yotes get it, it worked in the past. Maybe we work out a deal an I watch the kids.

Yea I know it just drives me crazy every second that I'm not in the woods. From the moment I wake up till the time I close my eyes ALL think about is whitetails! And to top it all off its my wife birthday on Saturday, probably one of the best days to be in the woods this season, and I can't hunt!!!! Might have to give her the boot, thus November birthday crap is for the birds, unless of course it's your ow

Edited by bondouley

Lol!! I appreciate all the great suggestions. Im dieing laughing here. I usually ALWAYS hunt on her birthday but for some reason she won't budge this year. I honestly offered to pay her and she refused! Joe you ate right about the Walleye trips, I think she'd starting to get sick of me missing that to, lol

Here's a question for u guys. Does anybody shoot a drop away rest? If so, what kind, and how does it perform from a hunting stand point? ( keeping the arrow secure while drawing, hanging on the hook, or holding it) I've been using the whisker biscuit for awhile now but thinking of changing for a new bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United