Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Congrats Bill on finding that buck. DAMM Coyotes' !!!!!!!!!! 

Big Congrats on that 1ST bow buck. and other young hunter "pick-up truck" w/bow buck pic... Love the Young hunter pics

And Ray................Your driveway has seen more dead deer on it than most month's worth on the Lake Ontario Parkway I drive EVERY DAY.

I have know you long enuff to expect bucks like that from you. Now it is time for you to head south soon and molest lobsters .

Congrats Bill on finding that buck. DAMM Coyotes' !!!!!!!!!!

Big Congrats on that 1ST bow buck. and other young hunter "pick-up truck" w/bow buck pic... Love the Young hunter pics

And Ray................Your driveway has seen more dead deer on it than most month's worth on the Lake Ontario Parkway I drive EVERY DAY.

I have know you long enuff to expect bucks like that from you. Now it is time for you to head south soon and molest lobsters .

Just southwest of your house Jerry.

I should have been in this stand in the morning instead of watching the squirrels in my swamp stand. This is the bruiser I had at 70 yds a few days ago. My son saw him tonight at 80 yds. You can see my stand in the pic, he is 32 yds where he stands and getting closer.post-149813-14469414224328_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yes he is. If he's the same one, he will have a scar on his right shoulder from me trying a straight down shot on him last year (dumbass, I know but it was a split second decision in the thick stuff). Big beautiful 10 pt. has to be 140-150" And my son wanted to hunt with Papa this morning so I walked 45 minutes way out to the swamp and saw nothing. I hope I can sleep tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice deer everyone! Thats a great first bow kill! Dan, i have head hount gopro as well. Thought I turned it on for buck I posted halloween. Negative! Pretty bummed. There pretty cool though. Sat this evening with four doe coming through outta range. Nice night either way. Goodluck tomorrow everybody, should be a good day!

Quiet night on stand last night. Only a 1.5 year old buck sighted between me and my kid. Back at the same stand, the swamp stand, this morning.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app