Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

i feel yer pain jake couple days ago in the rain i decided to still hunt for a doe,,in the first hour i traveled almost 200 yds when i stalked to 55 yds from this doe   ....the shot felt good but you can see i was 1/4in low and 1/8th in to the left....at least i found her after a 15 yd run

post-139681-0-01853200-1447534511_thumb.jpg

post-139681-0-80920200-1447534527_thumb.jpg

How does he like his mission? I've heard their the best thing since sliced bread...

I can't imagine a better bow for someone to grow into. Insane amount of adjustment on the bow so really anyone could shoot one

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any of you guys sit all day? All of my trophy deer were killed mid day, seeking or chasing. Just wondering. When times right i hunkerdown sun up to sun down. Tough sitting that long but has paid off time and again. I go in with the mind set im there to kill a deer and any second, my luck can change.

Maybe someday I'll b e patient enough to sit all Day.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I saw the big guy and a doe. I rattled about a half hour ago and he came down the hill that overlooks where I hunt. Stopped at about halfway and looked for the fight didn't see it and milled around back up the hill.

I've got Hawks and red squirrels around, I see the same fox almost every time I'm out, hopefully some blue jays show up in the morning and I'll be golden.

pelt if yer gonna rattle a decoy will up yer odds about 95%

I told my dad we need a decoy this morning. I have a Mr November but we moved this spring and I'm guessing it's in the storage pod, which I don't know where that is. Lol

Missed a giant doe tonight @ 20 yds. Stupid branch!! Third time from that stand in as many years I've hit a branch and missed the deer. There were three of them in a group with no buck in tow. Hmmm.

I guess I'll drown my sorrows in blue light and bacon wrapped back strapspost-149813-14475427287063_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

looks like liver blood if ye near corning i can find it for ya,,,,,,,also a good vein shot in the hind quarters will do the same if thats the case and you have been bumping him up things might get a little tuff  if ya hit the hind leg on the left he should be doing a gradual left turn,,but if ya bump it hard very likly it will do a 90%plus deg turn right 

Was he headed downhill or uphill at last known blood spots?

Check any creeks ,ponds or water holes in the area where he was headed .

Listen and watch for heavy crow activity this morning...they could lead you to him if he is down.

Keep circling(larger and larger circles) from last known blood specks until you find more, in case he backtracked, or turned sharply....mark every little blood spot.Don't give up until you find him.

last resort ,Get a dog.

Good luck , hope you find him this am.

Edited by choo-choo