Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

I have done the deer survey for the DEC for the past 11 years. This year I hunted primarily in 8A where were supposed to have an over abundance of does. Had 37 sits for all of bow season with 59 buck sightings and only 21 does and 33 fawns( which most were buttons). Shot my buck on 11/2 but continued to go out to do my part for the survey. In the last 2 weeks I have had 4 shooters within 25 yards but have not seen a doe in range. My thought is will Kirsch even look at these and should I send a letter with the survey? Happy I am seeing a ton of bucks but very concerned for the coming changes. Good luck tomorrow to everyone, stay safe there will be a ton of idiots out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rob I had seen ur pics of the scrape and i got a new spot and it has a huge scrape. So I took my buddies cam ( I don't trust my cuddeback lately). But had it there from Monday thru yesterday and got pics of a spike and a small 6 point and 2 does and this guy both nights!! Owner only wants me bowhunting too!

post-144765-14480727205709_thumb.jpg

post-144765-14480727387884_thumb.jpg

Rob I had seen ur pics of the scrape and i got a new spot and it has a huge scrape. So I took my buddies cam ( I don't trust my cuddeback lately). But had it there from Monday thru yesterday and got pics of a spike and a small 6 point and 2 does and this guy both nights!! Owner only wants me bowhunting too!

:yes:

Seen about 20 does. 2 button bucks going ballistic and a 4 point. That's it so far.

It'd be nice if they could forecast the wind direction a little better. Unless the weather channel tells wind direction by the direction it's blowing to and not out of. In that case they've been fairly accurate lol

Edited by PeltHunter

Best thing I've seen all year. Grey squirrels are picking up crab apples off the ground and carrying them up the trees in their mouth. One Apple must've been too heavy because gravity took over and down they both come

Edited by bout time