Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Great thread guys! (Just found it). Down here in DE it has been a weird season. I personally have been seeing very few deer, but others are seeing tons. My buddy got a real nice one (10pt in pics below) the first week of November, a couple hundred yards from my stand, and I finally got on the board with a decent 7 point (2nd pic). Sounds like the seasons are all jacked up up there. We have it easy. Bow season goes from September 1st to January 31st each year with 2 weeks of shotgun and 2 weeks of muzzleloader mixed in. 4 doe tags with your license and you can buy 2 buck tags, (1 quality, 1 choice) and an unlimited amount of extra doe tags if you want them.

Good luck the rest of the season guys! I still have a couple bruisers I am chasing around and getting ready for ducks. Before you know it I'll be getting the boat ready for browns and the walleye opener up there!

post-154668-0-39152300-1448391313_thumb.jpg

post-154668-0-39470200-1448391318_thumb.jpg

Well good karma rained on me today. Got a buddy that has cancer and he shot a doe Sunday. I cut it up for him today, while I was cleaning the grinder I kept checking the windows, sure enough at 11:30 I had a mature busted up 9 trolling out my back window. Had the 270 close and went out to head him off. He caught me and I had a 200 yd off hand shot that met him high in the front shoulder dropping him on the spot. Not a really big rack but a very long nose, big body, and huge split toes! Happy to put a tag on him!

Btw stopped into drop of his meat and he just got out of his third week of chemo, he's doing great! Thoughts and prayers for him would be appreciated, good luck out there folks!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150622-14484158185656_thumb.jpg

Awsome nauti!! I was grinding up my buck from saturday just this evening. 730 pm. my dog starts barking (as usual) at the corn field across the road from my house. I got the binoculars and saw 2 doe. It's just nice to know that when you don't see them in your stand, you can see them from your window.... very nice buck man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pulled another camera out of the woods last night for the season. A crazy amount of buck activity on this property between November 9 - November 19. 12 different little bucks (no big boys). 

A must see! Check out these pics of this buck!

post-139598-0-31629100-1448456946_thumb.jpg

post-139598-0-82610200-1448456958_thumb.jpg

post-139598-0-58262700-1448456971_thumb.jpg

Pulled another camera out of the woods last night for the season. A crazy amount of buck activity on this property between November 9 - November 19. 12 different little bucks (no big boys).

A must see! Check out these pics of this buck!

The person that took that shot needs to go through hunted Ed again...very marginal shot that should have never been taken....atleast the deer seems to be doing alright. Cool pic.