Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

Awesome buck Nauti!! Good shooting!!

I sat this morning, mainly to hunt with my camera and the woods were perfect but very quiet until about 9:30 AM when all heck broke loose again.

I had a very nice 8 point chasing three doe in front of my stand for about 30 minutes. He zoned in the "hot one" I presume and he was dogging her for quite some time. They were running back and forth, wheezing, snorting, grunting, panting......just awesome stuff. I also had a small yearling doe and a button cruise by. I decided on letting the doe walk, simply so I could continue my time in the woods and enjoy the scenery for a few more days of vacation.

Good luck friends,

Chris

A good amount of shooting this morning for 8A. Certainly the most since opening day. All of it coming from the neighboring county of Orleans.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Kicked up a doe and buck walking in this morning. It's the third time in 13 months that I've done that in that exact spot. It's A real thin hedgerow, at the top of the hill, in the wide open, and apparently must be a romantic location.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Back to hunting the food for me in 9A.

post-149813-14485425611283_thumb.jpg

Neighbors came out to their stand after 7 on their side by side. Came all the way down the edge of the cut corn field and hooked a right at the edge of the woods in front of me. I hate dumb, lazy hunters.

post-149813-14485426911592_thumb.jpg

They've been busy logging the hardwoods here for a couple weeks, so I haven't sat here. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.