Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

boat is ready gonna put it in tomorrow , spear gun sharpened and air  tanks full             .opps forgot you guys are getting ready for winter.................3 weeks to    spear  grouper ...........kinda like bow hunting ...............under water

Go get'em Ray. I'll be going back to Florida right after Christmas. It will be sheepshead, whiting, and trout fishing when I get home.  

Ha-ha pulled it today didn't wanna give up on the season! Lol

What was on the business end of the line?, its hard to tell from the weather channel are you guys above normal for temps this year? My furnace isn't complaining but it makes for a lot of work can't let them hang in 50 degree temps. Usually if it's border line temps I can hang them in the smoke house, not this year!

What was on the business end of the line?, its hard to tell from the weather channel are you guys above normal for temps this year? My furnace isn't complaining but it makes for a lot of work can't let them hang in 50 degree temps. Usually if it's border line temps I can hang them in the smoke house, not this year!

This is the fish he was fighting in the pic lol

post-144765-14495082889414_thumb.jpg

King, if you find your deer and have to leave it put a vest or a coat on top, this will usually keep the coyotes away.

Fishdi

I have done this with my stinky undershirt.  Just hung it nearby and it worked.

As I sit on my final afternoon of my season I want to congratulate everyone on your season, and thank everyone on this thread. This helped me get through some uneventful long sits. I wish everyone happy holidays and merry Christmas. Best of luck on the remainder of your seasons and hope you have a good winter

As I sit on my final afternoon of my season I want to congratulate everyone on your season, and thank everyone on this thread. This helped me get through some uneventful long sits. I wish everyone happy holidays and merry Christmas. Best of luck on the remainder of your seasons and hope you have a good winter

Same to you !

This thread has been awesome. Great to see all the nice reports and deer taken. It kept me motivated during the slow times. I'm just getting ready to grind up 75 lbs of zesty Italian sausage with peppers and onion in the mix. Soon (hopefully) I'll be grilling them up out on the ice. I know some of you fish Honeoye as we've spoken before. Maybe we'll meet up out there sometime this year.

It's not over yet! 2 more weeks to shoot at stuff!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Unfortunately for me it's over. My girls start travel cheer leading and travel ice skating tomorrow. We will be visiting Boston, cape cod, Washington DC, poconos, Virginia, and lake placid just name a few. In my eyes there only young once and God willing I can always hunt later in life. I was fortunate to hunt 38 days of bow and almost all of gun ending tonight. My freezer is stocked but still was hoping to end on a high note. I will just live vicariously through the rest of you Edited by bout time

got 5 today with the underwater bow............speargun meat on the plate fresh snapper...oh and a couple lobster.....had a 4 ft black tip shark try to get one of my speared snapper..I gave him the "stinkeye" I ate the snapper ,,just free diving till the wind lets up... miss my tree stand tho......

This thread has been awesome. Great to see all the nice reports and deer taken. It kept me motivated during the slow times. I'm just getting ready to grind up 75 lbs of zesty Italian sausage with peppers and onion in the mix. Soon (hopefully) I'll be grilling them up out on the ice. I know some of you fish Honeoye as we've spoken before. Maybe we'll meet up out there sometime this year.

Yea I'll 2nd that!!! Really cool to have a good bunch of hunters doing our thing without any problems from the outside.

It's not over yet! 2 more weeks to shoot at stuff!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

it needs to get cold or it will be 2 more weeks of seeing nothing.  Seeing nothing is really starting to get old! Going to do some small pushes this weekend cause in 60 degrees nothing will be moving unless we kick them in their a$$es  

I have adopted a sit and push tactic in the last week. Which has resulted in seeing more deer however, they have been either moving so fast I can shoot or have been to far away. Best of luck out there everyone, finish strong. The end of the season is just like the end of the day don't count yourself out that monster may still walk by.