Legacy- 2015 Deer Season

Legacy

We only killed a buck and 2 doe on our property when we usually kill 5-7 and let some walk.... so I got a chance to hunt a friends property tomorrow where he's been letting deer walk this season, and said he's got a tag or two if I see something..... I'm going to my sunday spot 2 more times, and behind my house when I can, but going somewhere new feels like opening day for me, even though the temps are warm, and the deer have been pressured..... where the heck is the snow..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great morning to be in the deer woods! THE DEER ARE WINNING and I don't like it so I sacrificed my beard for the hunting Gods in exchange for some luck.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139598-14499241744948_thumb.jpg

Last few times to get out this weekend. We are having our first baby this week and I can hardly wait. In the last week I have seen a lot of deer on there feet early in the afternoon going to the food plots. Not what I would expect given the weather. Good luck this final week to everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just had a freight train of deer come through... 10+ deer. Does, fawns, young buck, and a solid ten point. Just could not get a good shot. Wow!

The shooting continues. Tons of gun shots this morning and from all directions. I'm thinking everyone is in the woods today. Easily the most shooting I've heard since opening day.

I wish there were some people doing drives out here in batavia. I havent seen a deer at all this morning except on the drive here. Ive only heard 3 shots all morning

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

20151212_102619.jpg

Sitting in Port Byron, not much shooting but he says people hunt all around and kick deer. He's got 20 and 40 yards flagged for bow hunting... not able to hit 50 yards anywhere around.... just waiting for the Guage to bark!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app