Braddock's Bay Help

Miss em

My construction company is looking at a large breakwall/wetland rehab project on Braddock's Bay on Thursday and was looking for someone to take us for a boat ride in the afternoon to see the job from the water.  Does anybody on here keep their boat on the bay that would be willing to take a few of us for a quick ride?  We can compensate you for your time.  Thanks.

Most of the charter captains will run "sightseeing cruises" too.  If compensation is involved I believe a person would need a captain's license anyway to do it.  Plenty run out of the genny which isn't too far of a run.  

What............. you mean the lake blows 6'-8' waves from the NE and everything in its way is destroyed in one day. Come on guys this never happens on Lake Ontario.  The only thing this plan does is make for some damn good duck blinds right on the lake shore :)

Looks to me like the breakwall is just there to protect the wetlands from North winds.  Nothing for channel protection.  I'll let you guys know on Thursday how many millions of your federal taxpayers $$$ it will take to protect the cat tails.  

Edited by Miss em

• 1 year later...