Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BillT

20.5" / 4# largemouth

19"+ today from same area with a 16" and a couple smaller before the rains came and rinsed out the day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-158044-14420949215605_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Crestliner 205 Sabre For Sale

Crestliner 205 Sabre For Sale 1994 Crestliner 205 Sabre for sale. Dual axle galvanized trailer with disc brakes. Boat has a 180 HP Volvo Penta I/O and a 2012 15 HP Honda 4 stroke kicker with remote control. Stainless steel rocket launcher w 5 rod holders. Two Big Jon electric captains Pak riggers.  Two planner boards and reels. All electronics included.  NEW CANVASS ADDED AS OF August 15,2017   $12,500.00  sweet deal. 607  725-4009

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• FS: Am My Used OPPO UDP-205 4k Blu-Ray player

Am My Used OPPO UDP-205 4k Blu-Ray player Oppo Udp-205 4k player I am the original owner. I bought it directly from Oppo late summer 2018 the last batch from OPPO very light use to play 4k disc I upgraded the usb dac to do MQA. I have everything it came with from oppo. Unit will be double boxed. What's in the Box: Owner's manual Blu-ray player 63" AC power cord Remote control 2 "AA" batteries 69" HDMI cable Text me or call on + 1 (917)

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• I-Bay Largemouth

I live in Chili and I fish all the surrounding lakes it seems besides I bay. I am getting real tired of what seems like a 50 minute drive everywhere and wanna focus on that body of water 20 min from me.    I dont want specific spots but can anyone provide insights on the general largemouth pattern on I bay? I know that with the bait in there and being connected to Lake O it has to have a couple of big fish swimming off those ledges.

in Bass Fishing

• Conesus Largemouth

Had a chance to fish tiger musky tournament this weekend on Conesus.  No tigers but did get a chance to watch this jumbo take down my 9” musky jerkbait.. haha. Casting over 10-15 feet of water      I didn’t have a scale to weigh her... just a quick picture and measurement and back she went.  She was 22” long... your guess is better than mine for weight 

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Largemouth Heaven

Largemouth Heaven  

in Fishing Videos