Garmin 740s for sale

Going to pull my boat on the 19th. And thinking about upgrading my Fish finder. I have Garmin 740s which is fish finder/plotter.

Unit is two years old & in excellent condition. During the season when not in use was stored inside boat. 

For sale $600 includes ;bracket , power cord & front cover.

Transducer not included.

Boat I purchased earlier this year had this unit installed with a garmin 200/50 kHz transducer.  Could not be happier with it.  It is the first GPS I've had, might be off 10 feet, but it came with decent maps, nice track memory, and I don't knoow how I fished before I could mark waypoints and hotspots.  50Hz setting in 100+ fow is perfect.  I see the rigger balls, lines going in, fish, bait.  It is a realy good picture.  Wasn't sold on the touchscreen, until I used it, but it makes menus easy to use and navigate.  No pressing back back back enter to get to a particular menu.  Good unit.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to pull my boat on the 19th. And thinking about upgrading my Fish finder. I have Garmin 740s which is fish finder/plotter.

Unit is two years old & in excellent condition. During the season when not in use was stored inside boat.

For sale $600 includes ;bracket , power cord & front cover.

Transducer not included.

Price reduced $500 plus S&H.