Headed to the Back River any word if they started to move in yet? I know it's a little early but after last year figured I would ask. Went 2 for 4 last year in 10 days. From boat just hope it's better this year

Sent from my HTC One using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I hope I have been going to Black River for 30 years just hoping this year is at least good. My oldman that brought me up there when I was 10 passed away in March this year we are doing his ashes and a little ceremony hope to put fish in the chest like we always dis

When are you going to be there? I'm going to be there the 13-19, my dads last trip was up to camp, he also passed away, and he started me on this fishing thing. Are you in the BRBC. As we are? PAP.

Site 100 where's that we were in there before Allen had it, when it used to be open for the salmon season, we used to be where the first dock in the water is the little channel that comes up along island, but then my uncle passed away and my father so we moved to the row where the tenters are two trailers down from the shower house, along side of Oscar and across from Roland all from PA. There was a hardcore walleye fisherman that bought our trailer, he's not there anymore.

Us 3 guys new each other before we all had campers up there, and like you we are from PA. Holy crap I live at the bottom of the mountain in Kresgeville on the Beltzville drive road. Do you fish Beltzville at all?

I have been here for 7 years now and can't find a place to fish trout with the fly rod lol I originally from Wayne NJ and use to fly fish trout in the ramapo and I still run to flatbrook in Sussex NJ

I have been here for 7 years now and can't find a place to fish trout with the fly rod lol I originally from Wayne NJ and use to fly fish trout in the ramapo and I still run to flatbrook in Sussex NJ

Try the Lehigh River from the Francis E Walter Dam to "The Strip Club." They put lots of fish in that stretch. Water stays at a good temp due to releases and the hatches are good.

When are you going to be there? I'm going to be there the 13-19, my dads last trip was up to camp, he also passed away, and he started me on this fishing thing. Are you in the BRBC. As we are? PAP.

How you making out on your trip PAP?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well I just got home from our trip, we did ok, not great, to warm yet it was in the low 80's during the day mid 50's to low 60's at night the river is 71* we took 2 kings in the river yesterday and they were jumping in the river by the bridge, we did the best out around Association island, we started seeing big hooks as soon as we got into 70ft of water so we dropped the riggers at 55ft and 65ft with tiger stripe J plug and a silver bullet, we were there from 7am till 1:30pm we boated 5 kings. We then set out for home trolling from the islands towards the Black we picked up 1 eye. We picked up and ran up past Sackets Harbor set up with snap weights and a mix bag of lures, spoons, once we got past the big concrete square past Sackets, in 50ft down 30-40 ft we had 2 nice eyes and further up it was pike city, our best was 38" but fun to catch all were released unharmed. We had a lot hits but just couldn't keep them buttoned up. The salmon are starting to make the run for the rivers. We had great weather, the lake was 1ft or less Tuesday - Thursday, had the water been cooler we would have stayed, we worked hard for what we got. Putting 7-9hrs on the water for 3 days for the fish we got. We had some shakers a few yellow perch and my first ever catfish on a nk spoon. Well that's it for me this year on the big pond. Going to put some time on our local lake till next year. Be safe and tight lines to all the rest of the season!!!!