All the Old Guys

stan

Yep saw your note....Picking up my boat Friday ..can't believe it did not sell, I lowered it all the way down $15,000.00 . It booked out at $ 24,500.00 plus I was tossing all rods tackle, lures with the deal....She is just to much boat for these California fisherman I guess. :rofl: 

Went out yesterday with two old friends that are both Fishing Guides out here....The Tug is the Drug for sure, hooking up 7 myself and landing 5 made me feel like I was 50 again....Back of the arms are a bit sore today but what a good feeling. :lol:

How you doing on the Browns this year ?

Browns were hit and miss.... One day we wacked the hell out of em, next day the wind blew a different direction and scattered em.  Caught some real nice colored up ones a couple weeks ago...No monsters but really purty. Good to see you still lurking around.....

Edited by Missdemeanor

?? is "What happened to Stan"   :P   Hope all is well my friend :yes:

I decided to hang around a while longer to screw my kids out of some money...For two years they were sitting on the fence like Vultures waiting for the old man to kick....

Sup Mark.

Picked up my boat for got to take down the 7' mast for the planer boards. Pulled into the drive way and tore out the phone line...Now I would like to blame it on old age or maybe ever excited to get her home after being away for the last year sitting in a boat lot with a number of other lonely boats.......Nope just did not think.....or is it Here is your sign ?

Atta boy old trucker! You should be used to tearing down some phone lines...Heck when I was bedbugging I got everybody's phone and cable on some streets:rolleyes:..what was bad was the the secondary power cables I ripped out of someone's house and dropped a service pole in the road...lines draped over a pickup truck :o:o:(:huh::huh::unsure:

Atta boy old trucker! You should be used to tearing down some phone lines...Heck when I was bedbugging I got everybody's phone and cable on some streets:rolleyes:..what was bad was the the secondary power cables I ripped out of someone's house and dropped a service pole in the road...lines draped over a pickup truck :o:o:(:huh::huh::unsure:

Nope Driver this was a first......Just was not thinking.......When I took my boat down to have it sold I took all rods , reels, tackle, planer boards you name it it was there....Three of my Kokanee rods stolen and some tackle...

Stan, we got clepto running rampant around here too. Folks getting ripped off all the time. Even motors sawed off the transom. Some do get caught though. You'll be in trouble with the other half if ya don't fix that telephone line. How's she gonna call ya from the only store that's 30 miles from yer place in the hills there? She might wanna ask ya how much beer ya need or something :lol:

Stan, we got clepto running rampant around here too. Folks getting ripped off all the time. Even motors sawed off the transom. Some do get caught though. You'll be in trouble with the other half if ya don't fix that telephone line. How's she gonna call ya from the only store that's 30 miles from yer place in the hills there? She might wanna ask ya how much beer ya need or something :lol:

Phone company says they will be here between 8am and 6pm Saturday. No way I can repair it. I tore out over 150' of phone line, thank God my brother is gone for a week or I would never hear the end of it.............My Granddad always said woman drink Beer and Men drink Scotch there is plenty here. Beside she has one of those little phones in her purse the one she got me 5 years ago is in over 500' water six months after she gave it to me. There is no one I need to talk to until I get home.....Nice cool day here today only hit 105 degrees.. Guys are picking up a lot of 18 to 24 lbers right now. Bite has been late afternoon to dark.

Stan is alive.

Jason sorry I left you off the list....AT & T got here half our ago re-hooking up the phone line...Dang I tore it lose on both ends...I going to have to order in new lower half of the mast for the planer boards it has a heck of a bend in it. ...

here is an idea if you have any pull in the place you work at...Get all convicted NFL players in one prison for a heck of a game against the guards.

Edited by stan