Soda Blasting Bottom Paint

I am looking for another boat owner or two to share travel expenses when a soda blasting service comes to Mexico, NY to do my boat. If your boat needs multiple layers of paint removed Fred is your man! He will charge $35/ linear foot of boat plus travel from the Albany area. PM me for more details. I'm looking to have this done over Columbus Day weekend on my boat.

Lou

Edited by drlfc

Hello fellow boaters,

Fred is from Albany and will be traveling quite a distance to do my job. From my research this procedure is very eco friendly and will not hurt the gelcoat under the bottom paint. It is expensive to have this done but since I have owned my boat for 10 years and have only scraped the bottom once I feel it is time to do a thorough re-coating of the bottom as I leave my boat in the water all season. His travel fee is mileage dependent and may be $300+. So we can split that down depending how many boat owners committ. Your boat needs to be on stands and Mike can do that for a fee. Fred's business is Riverside Dustless Blasting. Here is a link to his web page http://www.riversidedustlessblasting.com. Call him and talk to him...he doesn't bite! Blasting fee is calculated by linear feet x $35.00. Hope this helps.

Lou