Trail cam pics

Giz9219

Yah I am getting hyped up. Headed up north this weekend for bear and then ready myself for some venison in the freezer cause I am out. This is one of my pics from earlier in summer. Just need to take my pick

post-155451-0-84916100-1442146500_thumb.jpg

That's sweet and looks like the plot came along nicely also. Hoping mine are fairing well, haven't checked on them in a couple of weeks but it only took 4 days to germinate and start sprouting so I am keeping fingers crossed

Very nice deer guys! Haven't done any food plots yet but the farm that boarders me that gave me permission to hunt has enough natural planted,soybean,corn,clover and the woods are full of oaks.and the deer filter though my property to his crops!Also I live in Boonville were every thing gets shot with a horn on it,tried to get neighbors to shoot only a six or bigger here,but didn't work,and they shoot everything I let go?my land in Steuben county and out that way holds so many big deer it's nice to see,so I can be more picky down there!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Giz9219

It'd be crazy to see what he'd look like in a year but there's no way he'd live that long unfortunately. Like I said from the side shots I have of him he's only 3.5 tops and even looking at his rack without the junk he's not a huge buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice to see some people still have some nice deer around.  I believe our area had a huge winter kill. I found 5 dead deer in early spring on our farm of only 115 acres and another 4 across the road within 30 acres.  In the past 2 weeks most of the corn has been chopped and we just aren't seeing anywhere near the deer we have in the last few years.  Hope I'm wrong and they are just out of sight, but I'm afraid they took a real beating over the winter.

I think they did up here,have had a trail cam where I bow hunt here and only a couple does?last year had 5 different bucks?long hard cold winter?not see the deer I usually do leaving the house either?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United